- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Last Night, America Fell In Love With Patriots DT Kyle Love’s Arm Flab
The web roundup for Monday, December 17. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, our starting five.
And also that muscle-making posing is not for everyone. [SB Nation]
But he failed his physical. Think Saban’s Dolphins career might have turned out a little differently otherwise? Also: who knows if Saban would have ever allowed a pass-happy offense like the one Brees thrives in with the Saints, so would it have mattered anyway? [Le Batard Show]
Don’t let anyone tell you the Giants didn’t do anything praise-worthy yesterday. [The Fifth Down]
Because Being a UFC fighter doesn’t lead to enough pain. [TMZ]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Jets at Titans (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Rockets at Knicks (NBATV, 7:30 p.m.); Detroit at Syracuse (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m., 8:30 p.m.); Monster’s Ball (IFC, 8 p.m.); Lethal Weapon (REELZ, 8 p.m.); Deliverance (CMT, 9 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
An interesting way to prepare clams. [r/FoodPorn - recipe in comments]
And finally, tonight…
The world’s most easily-scared man. Poor guy. Guess it’ll make you famous, though. [Hypervocal]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real