- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kyle Vanden Bosch’s Red Devil Eyes Creeped Everyone The Eff Out On Thanksgiving
Yesterday, before they sat down to feast on turkey, millions of Americans crowded around the television to watch the Lions take on the Packers for a big Thanksgiving day showdown. Unfortunately, they were soon left to explain to their kids why that crazy-looking bald man on the TV had red demon eyes.
The crazy, red-eyed man in question is Lions defensive lineman Kyle Vanden Bosch. He’s been wearing red contacts for awhile now, and when the camera panned to him during the national anthem, they were on fully display for a national TV audience. Which caused this reaction on Twitter:
The contacts in question are Nike Maxsight’s, although it’s unclear why they’re red. We’re guessing it’s to make opposing offensive linemen ask themselves, “Why does this crazy bald man across from me have red demon eyes?”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts