- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kyle Vanden Bosch’s Red Devil Eyes Creeped Everyone The Eff Out On Thanksgiving
Yesterday, before they sat down to feast on turkey, millions of Americans crowded around the television to watch the Lions take on the Packers for a big Thanksgiving day showdown. Unfortunately, they were soon left to explain to their kids why that crazy-looking bald man on the TV had red demon eyes.
The crazy, red-eyed man in question is Lions defensive lineman Kyle Vanden Bosch. He’s been wearing red contacts for awhile now, and when the camera panned to him during the national anthem, they were on fully display for a national TV audience. Which caused this reaction on Twitter:
The contacts in question are Nike Maxsight’s, although it’s unclear why they’re red. We’re guessing it’s to make opposing offensive linemen ask themselves, “Why does this crazy bald man across from me have red demon eyes?”
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.