- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Did LaDainian Tomlinson Just Punch His Ticket Out Of New York With This Interview?
LaDainian Tomlinson recently sat down with Showtime’s Inside the NFL, and in addition to looking very analyst-y (like any forward-thinking 32-year-old running back, LT might be planting the seeds for a career after football), he sounded like a guy who was done in New York.
Tomlinson, who’s a free agent, blamed the recent Mark Sanchez/anonymous player kerfuffle on a Week 3 or 4 argument that was apparently kept under wraps at the time. That disconnect (Tomlinson didn’t identify the players involved, but he’s intimated before that Sanchez had issues with his receivers) is apparently what led to unnamed players on the Jets calling Sanchez “lazy” and “pampered.”
Also in the interview, which aired last night: Tomlinson, when asked about the atmosphere inside the the Jets locker room, said it was “as bad as I’ve ever been around, honestly.” Because LaDainian Tomlinson is LaDainian Tomlinson, however, you don’t feel like he’s throwing the Jets under the bus just to get attention. Things just sound like they’re bad in New York.
Video here, via Showtime.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story