- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Did LaDainian Tomlinson Just Punch His Ticket Out Of New York With This Interview?
LaDainian Tomlinson recently sat down with Showtime’s Inside the NFL, and in addition to looking very analyst-y (like any forward-thinking 32-year-old running back, LT might be planting the seeds for a career after football), he sounded like a guy who was done in New York.
Tomlinson, who’s a free agent, blamed the recent Mark Sanchez/anonymous player kerfuffle on a Week 3 or 4 argument that was apparently kept under wraps at the time. That disconnect (Tomlinson didn’t identify the players involved, but he’s intimated before that Sanchez had issues with his receivers) is apparently what led to unnamed players on the Jets calling Sanchez “lazy” and “pampered.”
Also in the interview, which aired last night: Tomlinson, when asked about the atmosphere inside the the Jets locker room, said it was “as bad as I’ve ever been around, honestly.” Because LaDainian Tomlinson is LaDainian Tomlinson, however, you don’t feel like he’s throwing the Jets under the bus just to get attention. Things just sound like they’re bad in New York.
Video here, via Showtime.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee