- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Did LaDainian Tomlinson Just Punch His Ticket Out Of New York With This Interview?
LaDainian Tomlinson recently sat down with Showtime’s Inside the NFL, and in addition to looking very analyst-y (like any forward-thinking 32-year-old running back, LT might be planting the seeds for a career after football), he sounded like a guy who was done in New York.
Tomlinson, who’s a free agent, blamed the recent Mark Sanchez/anonymous player kerfuffle on a Week 3 or 4 argument that was apparently kept under wraps at the time. That disconnect (Tomlinson didn’t identify the players involved, but he’s intimated before that Sanchez had issues with his receivers) is apparently what led to unnamed players on the Jets calling Sanchez “lazy” and “pampered.”
Also in the interview, which aired last night: Tomlinson, when asked about the atmosphere inside the the Jets locker room, said it was “as bad as I’ve ever been around, honestly.” Because LaDainian Tomlinson is LaDainian Tomlinson, however, you don’t feel like he’s throwing the Jets under the bus just to get attention. Things just sound like they’re bad in New York.
Video here, via Showtime.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends