- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Did LaDainian Tomlinson Just Punch His Ticket Out Of New York With This Interview?
LaDainian Tomlinson recently sat down with Showtime’s Inside the NFL, and in addition to looking very analyst-y (like any forward-thinking 32-year-old running back, LT might be planting the seeds for a career after football), he sounded like a guy who was done in New York.
Tomlinson, who’s a free agent, blamed the recent Mark Sanchez/anonymous player kerfuffle on a Week 3 or 4 argument that was apparently kept under wraps at the time. That disconnect (Tomlinson didn’t identify the players involved, but he’s intimated before that Sanchez had issues with his receivers) is apparently what led to unnamed players on the Jets calling Sanchez “lazy” and “pampered.”
Also in the interview, which aired last night: Tomlinson, when asked about the atmosphere inside the the Jets locker room, said it was “as bad as I’ve ever been around, honestly.” Because LaDainian Tomlinson is LaDainian Tomlinson, however, you don’t feel like he’s throwing the Jets under the bus just to get attention. Things just sound like they’re bad in New York.
Video here, via Showtime.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- The Top 10 Turkeys of the 2013 Season So Far