- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Lance Armstrong Sold His Austin Home For “Not Even Close” To The Asking Price Today
At this point, the word “losing” probably means little to the guy. [Huff Post]
Says he shouldn’t come back til he’s “about 110 percent ready.” [ESPN]
This should give Miami residents some satisfaction, at least. [Deadspin]
Rich, awesome at football, and a jokester? Love Peyton. [Buzzfeed Sports]
Not sports related, still important.
Lobster Roll from the Raw Bar in Hyannis, MA.
Love everything about this except the Coors Light.
And finally, tonight…
Matt Damon and Michael Douglas are in love.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'