- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Lance Armstrong Sold His Austin Home For “Not Even Close” To The Asking Price Today
At this point, the word “losing” probably means little to the guy. [Huff Post]
Says he shouldn’t come back til he’s “about 110 percent ready.” [ESPN]
This should give Miami residents some satisfaction, at least. [Deadspin]
Rich, awesome at football, and a jokester? Love Peyton. [Buzzfeed Sports]
Not sports related, still important.
Lobster Roll from the Raw Bar in Hyannis, MA.
Love everything about this except the Coors Light.
And finally, tonight…
Matt Damon and Michael Douglas are in love.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts