- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Glimpse Into How LaRon Landry Acquired His Terrifying Physique
Redskins (well, for now, at least) safety LaRon Landry has been working out. Not in the regular sense of “he’s going to the gym regularly and keeping himself in football shape during the offseason,” either – no, going to the gym as in… he’s the guy/bionic humanoid in the photo above. And as that photo took the internet by storm, a great many undoubtedly wondered: what is he doing to look like that?
Well, now we have a bit of an idea. A video came out a couple days ago, showcasing a few of the undoubtedly many, many workouts Landry does to look like… that. You can watch it below – prepare to feel lazy. Whether or not he’s too bulked up to be a defensive back, whichever team winds up with Landry can rest secure in the knowledge they’re getting a player who is very, very fit.
- Filed Under:
- laron landry
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts