- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Glimpse Into How LaRon Landry Acquired His Terrifying Physique
Redskins (well, for now, at least) safety LaRon Landry has been working out. Not in the regular sense of “he’s going to the gym regularly and keeping himself in football shape during the offseason,” either – no, going to the gym as in… he’s the guy/bionic humanoid in the photo above. And as that photo took the internet by storm, a great many undoubtedly wondered: what is he doing to look like that?
Well, now we have a bit of an idea. A video came out a couple days ago, showcasing a few of the undoubtedly many, many workouts Landry does to look like… that. You can watch it below – prepare to feel lazy. Whether or not he’s too bulked up to be a defensive back, whichever team winds up with Landry can rest secure in the knowledge they’re getting a player who is very, very fit.
- Filed Under:
- laron landry
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce