- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The National Anthem Before Packers-Lions Did Not Go Especially Smoothly
OK, so as national anthem flubs go, this one wasn’t that bad. But when Lauren Alaina (of American Idol fame) sang a wrong word of “The Star-Spangled Banner” before today’s Lions-Packers game (at the :47 mark below) and followed it with an awkward pause, it was still enough that this turned into a thing.
We don’t believe she forgot the words, as some charged: we think she just threw herself off when she sang “through the twilight’s last gleaming” instead of “at the twilight’s last gleaming,” realized that was wrong, and didn’t quite know how to go about fixing it. Thankfully, she recovered after those few tough seconds, finished pretty strong, and got herself a nice ovation from the Ford Field crowd. How bad was the mistake? Judge for yourself below (video by @jose3030). Also keep an eye out for the always-horrifying red contacts worn by the Lions’ Kyle Vanden Bosch, most prominent at the 1:19 mark.
- Spike Albrecht Hits on Kate Upton via Twitter
- Bizarre Photos of a New WWE Wrestler
- Athletes You Forgot Dyed Their Hair Blonde
- WWE Diva AJ Shows Some Skin