- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Lawrence Taylor’s Son Arrested For Statutory Rape
First, let’s stress that Lawrence Taylor Jr. hasn’t been convicted of anything as of this writing. But you’ll have to agree that it’s a little alarming to see that he’s been charged with statutory rape and sodomy — considering the seriousness of the charges, and the name.
These are two separate incidents, say Georgia police. TMZ: (Warning, the description gets somewhat graphic):
According to the warrant, cops responded to a home in Powder Springs, GA around 5pm on July 6 … and the accuser claimed Lawrence Taylor Jr. forcibly performed oral sex on her.
The accuser told cops LTJ “first asked her if he could eat her out repeatedly in which she stated no.”
The accuser says LTJ then “with force spread her legs then pulled her bathing suit to the side and gave her oral sex.”
The second charge is for statutory rape, of a girl described by police as being “under age 17.” That charge carries a sentence of 1 to 20 years behind bars.
We’re told LTJ is still in custody … and has already appeared in front of the judge.
The criminal justice system adventures of Lawrence Taylor, the father and former New York Giants linebacker, are well known: In 2011 LT was charged with third-degree statutory rape, for allegedly engaging in sexual intercourse with someone under 17. He pleaded guilty to the misdemeanors of sexual misconduct and patronizing a prostitute, and had to register as a low-risk level one sex offender.
According to the New York Daily News, LT Jr., 31, remains jailed on no bond after his arrest in Powder Springs. He was arrested at 5:30 a.m. Sunday. Powder Springs is about 25 miles northwest of Atlanta.
So, Holy Cow. Jarring to see that name twice with similar charges.
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail