- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This “LeBron Back To Cleveland In 2014″ Rumor Isn’t Going Anywhere, Is It?
Let’s go a little longer on this one. I’d have said no after the first couple times I’d seen the rumor. When it first popped up, he hadn’t won a title yet. I figured it would inevitably die out as LeBron built a legacy for himself with the Heat and the Cavs continued to languish. But… it didn’t. It persists, even with LeBron in a radically different place career-wise than he was a year ago. I still don’t think it’ll happen, but surely that desire to make the biggest possible splash still lurks within LeBron – as does the desire to make it right with the fanbase he turned against him. Stay tuned. [SLAM]
Yeah I know dogs are like an internet cliché but omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg [Deadspin]
Things get real sexy. [Big League Stew]
Will it keep Belichick from ordering deep bombs if the Pats are up 70-0 with three minutes left? Fat chance. [Larry Brown Sports]
1. The secret to true wealth; Anonymous Hacks MIT Site in Wake of Aaron Swartz’s Suicide; Kittie saved by fireman; Today is Blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year; Here’s That Will Ferrell & Kristen Wiig Bit From the Golden Globes.
Louisville at Connecticut (7 p.m., ESPN); Baylor at Kansas (9 p.m., ESPN); Hawks at Bulls (8 p.m., NBATV); Australian Open, First Round (9 p.m. and 3 a.m., ESPN2).
“DD Burger with Bacon Bacon Fries. Almost Famous, Manchester (England).”
Stay to the end. Trust us, homie.
Getty photo, by Stephen Dunn
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights