- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
At Least Someone Believes In Matt Leinart
Houston Texans backup quarterback Matt Leinart, who has had five disappointing seasons in the NFL after a decorated college career, has been put in charge of his 7-3 club after starting QB Matt Schaub suffered a season-ending foot injury. Many saw this development as a deathblow to a once-promising season, but the Hooters in Stafford, Texas is putting on a brave face.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film