- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
At Least Someone Believes In Matt Leinart
Houston Texans backup quarterback Matt Leinart, who has had five disappointing seasons in the NFL after a decorated college career, has been put in charge of his 7-3 club after starting QB Matt Schaub suffered a season-ending foot injury. Many saw this development as a deathblow to a once-promising season, but the Hooters in Stafford, Texas is putting on a brave face.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?