- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
At Least Someone Believes In Matt Leinart
Houston Texans backup quarterback Matt Leinart, who has had five disappointing seasons in the NFL after a decorated college career, has been put in charge of his 7-3 club after starting QB Matt Schaub suffered a season-ending foot injury. Many saw this development as a deathblow to a once-promising season, but the Hooters in Stafford, Texas is putting on a brave face.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts