- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LeSean McCoy (Probably) Fake Weight Toss Tricks The Internet
In this day and age, there’s a new prank video of some sort that goes viral seemingly every day. Whether it’s Jimmy Kimmel convincing the world that a girl set herself of fire while twerking or some random dude scaring his significant other for kicks, it doesn’t stop.
The latest such installment came in the form of a Vine from Eagles running back LeSean McCoy, showing the speedy player doing sit-ups with 45-pound plate weights and then throwing them. His teammate goes first and unleashes a pedestrian throw that goes a few feet. McCoy goes next and launches the plate into the air with seemingly unearthly strength.
There’s only one problem. The Vine is so obviously fake and yet every major sports news source is covering it.
See for yourself:
I’m no video editing expert, but I have seen my fair share of faked videos since I spend an obnoxious amount of time on the Internet. First, the plate looks extremely weird coming out of his hands as it starts traveling a whole lot faster than his arms were. It looks like rubber when it lands and bounces around. It goes out of the frame for most of the clip, which is always a dead giveaway.
Maybe I’m crazy. Maybe it’s real. You tell me.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior