- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
NFL Today Hosts Once Again Have Trouble Behaving Around Attractive Lady
Last year, in an effort to promote the Victoria’s Secret fashion show broadcast, CBS’ The NFL Today had model Candace Swanepoel on the program. Combine the “zany, off the wall antics!!!!!!!!!!!!” ethos of NFL pregame shows with a supermodel, and, well, you get this:
Yet even after that display, they decided to bring the Victoria’s Secret promo back this year, this time with model Lily Aldridge. Aldridge was a game guest, and knew what she was talking about (a fact that seemed to amaze the hosts). Overall, though, there was less laughing like little kids among the guys this time…until Boomer Esiason came in with one line that didn’t sit so well with the St. Petersburg Times‘ Tom Jones:
“Dan’s looking at the notes. Shannon (Sharpe) is looking at other things.”
OK, yeah, pretty kid-like…but then again, “kid-like” is pretty par for the course for these shows, right? (Not that that makes it a good thing.) Even so, this Victoria’s Secret promo was better than last year’s giggle-fest, but still quite a long way from this. We’ll add video of the segment to this post when we can, but as a teaser, I’m pretty sure I heard someone (Esiason?) say “sick nasty” at one point. Seriously.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship