- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Local News Anchors Will Shame Albert Haynesworth Into Passing Conditioning Test (Video)
Poor, chubby, Albert Haynesworth. It’s bad enough that he failed his Mike Shanahan-imposed conditioning test, got made fun of by Shanahan for being a chunker, and had to listen to Sean Salisbury detail their drunken almost-fight John Elway’s boat. Now, local news teams are attempting to shame Haynesworth, known fatty, into passing the test.
Lindsay Murphy of Fox 5 in D.C. and Comcast’s Ivan Carter both ran the 300 yard shuttle run, which is essentially two sets of to-and-fro suicide sprints. The first set needs to be completed in under 70 seconds, the second needs to be under 73 seconds. There is a three-and-a-half minute rest in between.
Lindsay completed the first half, but ran into trouble during the second. Ivan, however, completed both sets, the second with 6 seconds to spare. It should be noted, that both Murphy and Carter are both more, um, svelte than the 350-pound Haynesworth.
Both segments are here, and aren’t especially captivating television (the Carter video contains a bit too much dude-panting for my taste), but in the spirit of making fun of the fat kid, here they are:
[Reporters attempt Haynesworth's conditioning test] Washington Post
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier