- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
London Fletcher Claims A Fan Hit His 13-Year-Old Cousin In The Face At The Redskins-Browns Game
During the Washington-Cleveland game this past Sunday, Redskins linebacker London Fletcher claims his family, which is from Cleveland, was assaulted by Browns fans while leaving the stadium. Fletcher’s aunt reportedly suffered a heart attack, and other family members reportedly sustained injuries.
Fletcher is now blaming security for failing to protect his family from the moment they arrived at the stadium, citing one particularly disturbing incident to hammer home his point.
“‘It’s my understanding from the moment they got out of their car, they were harassed by Browns fans and things like that — even all the way up into the stadium,” Fletcher said. “I had a 13-year-old cousin who was hit in the face prior to the game. This was going into the game, I guess, in the tailgate area. So a lot of harassment that took place prior to the game and during the course of the game.’”
Stadium police claims that an officer took a punch to the face while trying to eject a fan taunting Browns fans – presumably one of Fletcher’s relatives. Fletcher and his family claim that it was stadium security that escalated the entire thing. It will take some time before the details get completely sorted out, but we really hope his 13-year-old wasn’t actually involved.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story