- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
London Fletcher Claims A Fan Hit His 13-Year-Old Cousin In The Face At The Redskins-Browns Game
During the Washington-Cleveland game this past Sunday, Redskins linebacker London Fletcher claims his family, which is from Cleveland, was assaulted by Browns fans while leaving the stadium. Fletcher’s aunt reportedly suffered a heart attack, and other family members reportedly sustained injuries.
Fletcher is now blaming security for failing to protect his family from the moment they arrived at the stadium, citing one particularly disturbing incident to hammer home his point.
“‘It’s my understanding from the moment they got out of their car, they were harassed by Browns fans and things like that — even all the way up into the stadium,” Fletcher said. “I had a 13-year-old cousin who was hit in the face prior to the game. This was going into the game, I guess, in the tailgate area. So a lot of harassment that took place prior to the game and during the course of the game.’”
Stadium police claims that an officer took a punch to the face while trying to eject a fan taunting Browns fans – presumably one of Fletcher’s relatives. Fletcher and his family claim that it was stadium security that escalated the entire thing. It will take some time before the details get completely sorted out, but we really hope his 13-year-old wasn’t actually involved.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence