- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
London Fletcher Claims A Fan Hit His 13-Year-Old Cousin In The Face At The Redskins-Browns Game
During the Washington-Cleveland game this past Sunday, Redskins linebacker London Fletcher claims his family, which is from Cleveland, was assaulted by Browns fans while leaving the stadium. Fletcher’s aunt reportedly suffered a heart attack, and other family members reportedly sustained injuries.
Fletcher is now blaming security for failing to protect his family from the moment they arrived at the stadium, citing one particularly disturbing incident to hammer home his point.
“‘It’s my understanding from the moment they got out of their car, they were harassed by Browns fans and things like that — even all the way up into the stadium,” Fletcher said. “I had a 13-year-old cousin who was hit in the face prior to the game. This was going into the game, I guess, in the tailgate area. So a lot of harassment that took place prior to the game and during the course of the game.’”
Stadium police claims that an officer took a punch to the face while trying to eject a fan taunting Browns fans – presumably one of Fletcher’s relatives. Fletcher and his family claim that it was stadium security that escalated the entire thing. It will take some time before the details get completely sorted out, but we really hope his 13-year-old wasn’t actually involved.
- CM Punk Walks Out on WWE
- WWE Superstar Nelson Frazier Passes Away At 43
- Dana White Believes He Has Worked Out Anthony Pettis Vs Jose Aldo
- Take a Look At Anderson Silva Back in the Gym Without Crutches