- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
LUCK PUNS GALORE: Andrew Luck Gets Lucky Bounce When Fumble Luckily Lands In His Lucky Luck And He Scores A Luckdown
One of the weirdest plays you will ever see. The Indianapolis Colts just pulled off an unforgettable comeback upset, down from 38-10 in the 3rd quarter. The final score was 45-44, thanks in large part to a unimaginable/brilliant score by Andrew Luck, which made it 38-41 (Chiefs still by three). After three turnovers, Luck managed to scoop up a Donald Brown fumble that careened off the offensive line, and rushed it in for a touchdown on an unsuspecting Chiefs defense.
We’re still stunned.
[TIME.com] “If I throw a spherical ball in the air, I know exactly where it’s going,” says software engineer Ryan Morse. “If you throw a football in the air and it lands, it can go 30 different ways.”
“It’s more like 30 thousand. Or 30 billion,” adds physicist Toan Pham, [EA Sports'] technical director.
Perhaps luck has something to do with how it bounces?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story