- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The First Gameplay Trailer For Madden NFL 13 Is Here
The new gameplay trailer for Madden 13 is out. What new features have the folks at EA tacked onto their cash cow? By the looks of it, 13 will have a motion blurring feature to make fast runners look faster (cool), a “pass-ready system” (I can’t really tell what’s new about it), and a virtual Jim Nantz and Phil Simms (Gus Johnson and Cris Collinsworth have been replaced in the booth by a virtual TV producer, apparently). Like with any new Madden, the changes will be subtle, because you don’t mess with something that’s made $3 billion in sales.
And let’s be perfectly honest: you’re buying this game, even if there were no changes. Even if the only new feature was the ability to march little animated turds onto the field, and play a game of virtual turd football, you’re buying this game. (I now can’t stop thinking about what turd football would look like. Make my dream a reality, Madden people!)
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?