- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
The First Gameplay Trailer For Madden NFL 13 Is Here
The new gameplay trailer for Madden 13 is out. What new features have the folks at EA tacked onto their cash cow? By the looks of it, 13 will have a motion blurring feature to make fast runners look faster (cool), a “pass-ready system” (I can’t really tell what’s new about it), and a virtual Jim Nantz and Phil Simms (Gus Johnson and Cris Collinsworth have been replaced in the booth by a virtual TV producer, apparently). Like with any new Madden, the changes will be subtle, because you don’t mess with something that’s made $3 billion in sales.
And let’s be perfectly honest: you’re buying this game, even if there were no changes. Even if the only new feature was the ability to march little animated turds onto the field, and play a game of virtual turd football, you’re buying this game. (I now can’t stop thinking about what turd football would look like. Make my dream a reality, Madden people!)
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams