- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The First Gameplay Trailer For Madden NFL 13 Is Here
The new gameplay trailer for Madden 13 is out. What new features have the folks at EA tacked onto their cash cow? By the looks of it, 13 will have a motion blurring feature to make fast runners look faster (cool), a “pass-ready system” (I can’t really tell what’s new about it), and a virtual Jim Nantz and Phil Simms (Gus Johnson and Cris Collinsworth have been replaced in the booth by a virtual TV producer, apparently). Like with any new Madden, the changes will be subtle, because you don’t mess with something that’s made $3 billion in sales.
And let’s be perfectly honest: you’re buying this game, even if there were no changes. Even if the only new feature was the ability to march little animated turds onto the field, and play a game of virtual turd football, you’re buying this game. (I now can’t stop thinking about what turd football would look like. Make my dream a reality, Madden people!)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts