- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The First Gameplay Trailer For Madden NFL 13 Is Here
The new gameplay trailer for Madden 13 is out. What new features have the folks at EA tacked onto their cash cow? By the looks of it, 13 will have a motion blurring feature to make fast runners look faster (cool), a “pass-ready system” (I can’t really tell what’s new about it), and a virtual Jim Nantz and Phil Simms (Gus Johnson and Cris Collinsworth have been replaced in the booth by a virtual TV producer, apparently). Like with any new Madden, the changes will be subtle, because you don’t mess with something that’s made $3 billion in sales.
And let’s be perfectly honest: you’re buying this game, even if there were no changes. Even if the only new feature was the ability to march little animated turds onto the field, and play a game of virtual turd football, you’re buying this game. (I now can’t stop thinking about what turd football would look like. Make my dream a reality, Madden people!)
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film