- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Madden 15 Commercial Is The Best (And Weirdest) Video Game Ad Ever
It’s that time of year again. Madden 15 is upon us and soon you and your friends will do nothing during spare time other than stare at a television while playing virtual games of football.
This might sound familiar, because you do the same thing every single year at the end of summer when EA Sports puts out a “new” version of Madden. And when I say new, I mean that the game has slightly but barely noticeable improvements in graphics, physics, and gameplay without any major groundbreaking changes. For the non-sports gamers out there, it’s like a football version of the Call of Duty series.
EA could literally tell you that Madden 15 is the same game as Madden 25 (the game that came out last year, which is going to cause some issues in ten years) and you and your friends would still all buy it. So why bother putting any effort into the actual game when EA can just put the effort into an extravagant, star-studded, three-minute video instead?
The ad includes Kevin Hart, Dave Franco, Colin Kaepernick, Richard Sherman, Damian Lillard, LeSean McCoy, Dez Bryant, Von Miller, the Epic Meal Time dudes, and some Lady Gaga wannabe.
Here it is in all of its glory:
I’m definitely buying Madden again this year! Damn it, EA. You sucked me in again.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World