- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Ex-Colts Cheerleader Sues After Being Fired Over Playboy Body Paint Photos
Wampler is suing because, she says, she didn’t violate any rules of conduct: cheerleaders are forbidden from “any act that will or may create notoriety,” but Wampler claims the photos were taken before the Colts hired her. The Colts were apparently aware of her previous employment and the nature of it with Playboy.
Here’s what we’re dealing with. SportsByBrooks has the the full photo, with blurry things over the naughty bits.
Wampler, who is Indonesian, also claims that she was discriminated against because of her gender and ethnicity. Colts players and other white cheerleaders were not dismissed from the club despite more egregious off-the-field behavior.
She is seeking to be reinstated as a cheerleader and to recoup all lost wages ($100 per game).
The Colts became aware of the body paint photos after a fan tipped off the team. The Colts general counsel Dan Emerson said the case has “zero merit.” We say: anything that can be described as the “Colts cheerleader Playboy body paint” lawsuit has to have some kind of merit.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts