- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Manny Pacquiao’s Mom Knows The Real Reason He Got Knocked Out
Uh… whatever you say, Ma Pacquiao. [Deadspin]
Brent, of course, is the teammate of Brown’s who is now charged with intoxication manslaughter stemming from the car accident that took Brown’s life. Obviously, Brent realizes this might not go well. Either way, awful, awful situation. [ESPN Dallas]
His trainer wishes he’d quit it, though. [5th Round]
Maybe that’s the name on Belichick’s long-form birth certificate. [Twitter]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Texans at Patriots (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Pistons at 76ers (NBATV, 7 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Coming to America (BET, 7:30 p.m.); Forgetting Sarah Marshall (FX, 8 p.m.); Home Alone (ABC Family, 9 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Chocolate brownie mousse cake. Waterfalls of drool. [r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
“Dog confused by fart machine.” If there’s a video out there with a better title, I haven’t seen it. [Hypervocal]
Getty photo, by Al Bello
Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Spike Albrecht Hits on Kate Upton via Twitter
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- Tiger Woods Plays House with Lindsay Vonn
- USC Trojan Cheerleaders