- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Manny Pacquiao’s Mom Knows The Real Reason He Got Knocked Out
Uh… whatever you say, Ma Pacquiao. [Deadspin]
Brent, of course, is the teammate of Brown’s who is now charged with intoxication manslaughter stemming from the car accident that took Brown’s life. Obviously, Brent realizes this might not go well. Either way, awful, awful situation. [ESPN Dallas]
His trainer wishes he’d quit it, though. [5th Round]
Maybe that’s the name on Belichick’s long-form birth certificate. [Twitter]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Texans at Patriots (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Pistons at 76ers (NBATV, 7 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Coming to America (BET, 7:30 p.m.); Forgetting Sarah Marshall (FX, 8 p.m.); Home Alone (ABC Family, 9 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Chocolate brownie mousse cake. Waterfalls of drool. [r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
“Dog confused by fart machine.” If there’s a video out there with a better title, I haven’t seen it. [Hypervocal]
Getty photo, by Al Bello
Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey