- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Manny Pacquiao’s Mom Knows The Real Reason He Got Knocked Out
Uh… whatever you say, Ma Pacquiao. [Deadspin]
Brent, of course, is the teammate of Brown’s who is now charged with intoxication manslaughter stemming from the car accident that took Brown’s life. Obviously, Brent realizes this might not go well. Either way, awful, awful situation. [ESPN Dallas]
His trainer wishes he’d quit it, though. [5th Round]
Maybe that’s the name on Belichick’s long-form birth certificate. [Twitter]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Texans at Patriots (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Pistons at 76ers (NBATV, 7 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Coming to America (BET, 7:30 p.m.); Forgetting Sarah Marshall (FX, 8 p.m.); Home Alone (ABC Family, 9 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Chocolate brownie mousse cake. Waterfalls of drool. [r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
“Dog confused by fart machine.” If there’s a video out there with a better title, I haven’t seen it. [Hypervocal]
Getty photo, by Al Bello
Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts