- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Manziel Being Manziel
It’s a simple action/reaction. You do this during a Monday night preseason game on ESPN…
…your team’s PR Director (Rob McBurnett) reminds you of the shit storm gathering on the horizon.
Manziel finished the night going 7-16 for 65 yards, a touchdown, and a fine from the league office. Welcome to the Johnny football era in the National Football League, kids.
- Manziel on his little gesture: “It’s just a gesture…I felt like I did a good job of holding my composure throughout the night, and you have a lapse of judgment and slip up.” Apparently, when Manziel ended up on the Washington sideline, someone told him, “This isn’t college anymore, and these people are faster than you are,” which is what set him off.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'