- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Manziel Being Manziel
It’s a simple action/reaction. You do this during a Monday night preseason game on ESPN…
…your team’s PR Director (Rob McBurnett) reminds you of the shit storm gathering on the horizon.
Manziel finished the night going 7-16 for 65 yards, a touchdown, and a fine from the league office. Welcome to the Johnny football era in the National Football League, kids.
- Manziel on his little gesture: “It’s just a gesture…I felt like I did a good job of holding my composure throughout the night, and you have a lapse of judgment and slip up.” Apparently, when Manziel ended up on the Washington sideline, someone told him, “This isn’t college anymore, and these people are faster than you are,” which is what set him off.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts