- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Manziel Being Manziel
It’s a simple action/reaction. You do this during a Monday night preseason game on ESPN…
…your team’s PR Director (Rob McBurnett) reminds you of the shit storm gathering on the horizon.
Manziel finished the night going 7-16 for 65 yards, a touchdown, and a fine from the league office. Welcome to the Johnny football era in the National Football League, kids.
- Manziel on his little gesture: “It’s just a gesture…I felt like I did a good job of holding my composure throughout the night, and you have a lapse of judgment and slip up.” Apparently, when Manziel ended up on the Washington sideline, someone told him, “This isn’t college anymore, and these people are faster than you are,” which is what set him off.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts