- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Manziel Being Manziel
It’s a simple action/reaction. You do this during a Monday night preseason game on ESPN…
…your team’s PR Director (Rob McBurnett) reminds you of the shit storm gathering on the horizon.
Manziel finished the night going 7-16 for 65 yards, a touchdown, and a fine from the league office. Welcome to the Johnny football era in the National Football League, kids.
- Manziel on his little gesture: “It’s just a gesture…I felt like I did a good job of holding my composure throughout the night, and you have a lapse of judgment and slip up.” Apparently, when Manziel ended up on the Washington sideline, someone told him, “This isn’t college anymore, and these people are faster than you are,” which is what set him off.
- How You Can Pick Who Steve Austin Should Fight
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster