- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Manziel Being Manziel
It’s a simple action/reaction. You do this during a Monday night preseason game on ESPN…
…your team’s PR Director (Rob McBurnett) reminds you of the shit storm gathering on the horizon.
Manziel finished the night going 7-16 for 65 yards, a touchdown, and a fine from the league office. Welcome to the Johnny football era in the National Football League, kids.
- Manziel on his little gesture: “It’s just a gesture…I felt like I did a good job of holding my composure throughout the night, and you have a lapse of judgment and slip up.” Apparently, when Manziel ended up on the Washington sideline, someone told him, “This isn’t college anymore, and these people are faster than you are,” which is what set him off.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts