- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Marc Trestman’s New Mansion Includes This Bulls’ Basketball Court
Who knew that five seasons coaching the Montreal Alouettes could get you this: your own indoor Bulls basketball court in Winnetka, IL. Marc Trestman is the new coach of the Chicago Bears, but really likes basketball (although he’s apparently not fond of three-pointers from the corner). His new $2.94 million house includes this court, where quite frankly I could live comfortably and not even visit the rest of the house very often.
It’s French-Provincial style.
3,150 square feet.
Home movie theater.
Glass wine cellar.
Trestman also still owns a $775,000 home in Raleigh, NC, from when he offensive coordinator at North Carolina State.
Trestman’s Alouettes won two Grey Cups before he took over for Lovie Smith in Chicago in January. That’s a lot of house for a guy in such an uncertain profession. And I wonder if he even likes the Bulls? He was born and raised in Minneapolis, and went to the University of Minnesota. Timberwolves makeover?
OK, let’s take the tour:
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week