- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Marc Trestman’s New Mansion Includes This Bulls’ Basketball Court
Who knew that five seasons coaching the Montreal Alouettes could get you this: your own indoor Bulls basketball court in Winnetka, IL. Marc Trestman is the new coach of the Chicago Bears, but really likes basketball (although he’s apparently not fond of three-pointers from the corner). His new $2.94 million house includes this court, where quite frankly I could live comfortably and not even visit the rest of the house very often.
It’s French-Provincial style.
3,150 square feet.
Home movie theater.
Glass wine cellar.
Trestman also still owns a $775,000 home in Raleigh, NC, from when he offensive coordinator at North Carolina State.
Trestman’s Alouettes won two Grey Cups before he took over for Lovie Smith in Chicago in January. That’s a lot of house for a guy in such an uncertain profession. And I wonder if he even likes the Bulls? He was born and raised in Minneapolis, and went to the University of Minnesota. Timberwolves makeover?
OK, let’s take the tour:
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy