- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mark Sanchez Flinches Like A Scaredy Cat, Will Get Destroyed By Teammates For It
Every so often, a football team will line up its regular quarterback out wide. Generally, this is a signal that something unusual is about to happen. It might be a Wildcat play…or maybe the quarterback’s actually plays receiver. Whatever the case may be, sometimes the quarterback looks the part. And sometimes he…doesn’t:
Alas, the Jets’ Mark Sanchez falls into the latter category. Apparently, the prospect of lining up across from veteran Bills corner Drayton Florence was too daunting, and the moment got the best of him. At least Sanchez looks to have had a laugh about it – he could afford to. His Jets won 27-11, and when it came to his normal quarterbacking duties, Sanchez performed quite well, completing 20 of 28 passes for 230 yards, one touchdown, and one interception. And one hilarious flinch. To see it in gif form, click here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts