- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Mark Sanchez Flinches Like A Scaredy Cat, Will Get Destroyed By Teammates For It
Every so often, a football team will line up its regular quarterback out wide. Generally, this is a signal that something unusual is about to happen. It might be a Wildcat play…or maybe the quarterback’s actually plays receiver. Whatever the case may be, sometimes the quarterback looks the part. And sometimes he…doesn’t:
Alas, the Jets’ Mark Sanchez falls into the latter category. Apparently, the prospect of lining up across from veteran Bills corner Drayton Florence was too daunting, and the moment got the best of him. At least Sanchez looks to have had a laugh about it – he could afford to. His Jets won 27-11, and when it came to his normal quarterbacking duties, Sanchez performed quite well, completing 20 of 28 passes for 230 yards, one touchdown, and one interception. And one hilarious flinch. To see it in gif form, click here.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier