- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Mark Sanchez Hit Tim Tebow In The Head With A Pass. Metaphor! (Video)
Tim Tebow ran a pattern into the flat on a third down play against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday, and Mark Sanchez actually threw him the ball. Tebow, receiver that he isn’t, didn’t quite get his head around fast enough, so the ball was on him before he could react. And by on him, we mean hit him in the head.
This was a relatively small (though hilarious) blip in a game the Jets won by accident, but we couldn’t help but notice the potential for gratuitous metaphor here.
There was also this metaphor from a couple weeks back, but there’s still no word on what it was a metaphor for.
Anyway, back to Sanchez-Tebow: Write away, internet!
- Remembering Quinton "Rampage" Jackson's Time In The UFC
- The 13 Hottest Girlfriends of Derek Jeter
- Bizarre Photos of a New WWE Wrestler
- Clippers Internal Tension Was an Act