- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ex-Center/Fat Guy Matt Birk Is Now A Ripped Model, As You Can See Here
Matt Birk, longtime Minnesota Vikings and Baltimore Ravens center, made a career out of being the strange combination of being very intelligent, strong, quick and fat. But he retired from the NFL, and he wants to become a model. This would not be possible if he looked like he used to look. Fortunately for him, he no longer looks like that.
He’s lost an incredible 75 pounds and 10 inches from his waist. Frankly, he looks like he’s ready for an episode of “Baywatch.”
Birk is in the running to be the next Vi Model, which would feature him on the cover of The Challenge Magazine 2014 and turn him into the poster boy for Body By Visalus, a company that has the ultimate mission of ending obesity.
He reportedly wanted to come back and help the Ravens win another Super Bowl, but decided that ending obesity would be easier.
Photo via Baltimore Ravens
- Filed Under:
- Matt Birk
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts