- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ex-Center/Fat Guy Matt Birk Is Now A Ripped Model, As You Can See Here
Matt Birk, longtime Minnesota Vikings and Baltimore Ravens center, made a career out of being the strange combination of being very intelligent, strong, quick and fat. But he retired from the NFL, and he wants to become a model. This would not be possible if he looked like he used to look. Fortunately for him, he no longer looks like that.
He’s lost an incredible 75 pounds and 10 inches from his waist. Frankly, he looks like he’s ready for an episode of “Baywatch.”
Birk is in the running to be the next Vi Model, which would feature him on the cover of The Challenge Magazine 2014 and turn him into the poster boy for Body By Visalus, a company that has the ultimate mission of ending obesity.
He reportedly wanted to come back and help the Ravens win another Super Bowl, but decided that ending obesity would be easier.
Photo via Baltimore Ravens
- Filed Under:
- Matt Birk
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather