- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Meet The Chiefs Newest Receivers: Brady Quinn And Matt Cassel
The Kansas City Chiefs are already pretty thin at wide receiver, and now leading receiving Dwayne Bowe is playing hurt. But don’t worry, they have a plan. Enter their secret weapon: sending their horrible quarterbacks out for passes.
First up is Brady Quinn. In limited action this season, Quinn has thrown for 308 yards, zero touchdowns, and three interceptions. His quarterback rating is 52.9. But what happens when you unleash him as the receiving end of a halfback pass from Peyton Hillis?
Well, that doesn’t matter. They still have Matt Cassel. Sure, Cassel only has 1796 yards, six touchdowns, 12 interceptions, and a 66.7 quarterback rating. But let’s send him out for a pass and let him do his thing:
Damn, what a grab. Too bad he forgot to check into the game. Oh well. Maybe next time.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts