- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Meet The Chiefs Newest Receivers: Brady Quinn And Matt Cassel
The Kansas City Chiefs are already pretty thin at wide receiver, and now leading receiving Dwayne Bowe is playing hurt. But don’t worry, they have a plan. Enter their secret weapon: sending their horrible quarterbacks out for passes.
First up is Brady Quinn. In limited action this season, Quinn has thrown for 308 yards, zero touchdowns, and three interceptions. His quarterback rating is 52.9. But what happens when you unleash him as the receiving end of a halfback pass from Peyton Hillis?
Well, that doesn’t matter. They still have Matt Cassel. Sure, Cassel only has 1796 yards, six touchdowns, 12 interceptions, and a 66.7 quarterback rating. But let’s send him out for a pass and let him do his thing:
Damn, what a grab. Too bad he forgot to check into the game. Oh well. Maybe next time.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship