- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Meet The Chiefs Newest Receivers: Brady Quinn And Matt Cassel
The Kansas City Chiefs are already pretty thin at wide receiver, and now leading receiving Dwayne Bowe is playing hurt. But don’t worry, they have a plan. Enter their secret weapon: sending their horrible quarterbacks out for passes.
First up is Brady Quinn. In limited action this season, Quinn has thrown for 308 yards, zero touchdowns, and three interceptions. His quarterback rating is 52.9. But what happens when you unleash him as the receiving end of a halfback pass from Peyton Hillis?
Well, that doesn’t matter. They still have Matt Cassel. Sure, Cassel only has 1796 yards, six touchdowns, 12 interceptions, and a 66.7 quarterback rating. But let’s send him out for a pass and let him do his thing:
Damn, what a grab. Too bad he forgot to check into the game. Oh well. Maybe next time.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier