- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Meet The Chiefs Newest Receivers: Brady Quinn And Matt Cassel
The Kansas City Chiefs are already pretty thin at wide receiver, and now leading receiving Dwayne Bowe is playing hurt. But don’t worry, they have a plan. Enter their secret weapon: sending their horrible quarterbacks out for passes.
First up is Brady Quinn. In limited action this season, Quinn has thrown for 308 yards, zero touchdowns, and three interceptions. His quarterback rating is 52.9. But what happens when you unleash him as the receiving end of a halfback pass from Peyton Hillis?
Well, that doesn’t matter. They still have Matt Cassel. Sure, Cassel only has 1796 yards, six touchdowns, 12 interceptions, and a 66.7 quarterback rating. But let’s send him out for a pass and let him do his thing:
Damn, what a grab. Too bad he forgot to check into the game. Oh well. Maybe next time.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry