- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Melvin Ingram Performed The Most Creative Handshake Of The NFL Draft’s First Round
Defensive end/linebacker hybrid Melvin Ingram came off the board later than many thought he would at the NFL Draft last night, falling to the Chargers at the 18th pick. If Ingram was at all discouraged by his mild slide, however, he didn’t show it when he got up on stage to greet commissioner Roger Goodell. Most draftees opt for a hug. Ingram got a little more creative:
And Goodell was pretty game for whatever Ingram wanted to try. Honestly, though we still enjoyed the handshake – anything to break up the monotony of the draft-night process – we can’t help but wish it had been more awkward, because that would have been funnier. And based on the reception Goodell got from the crowd when he first walked out last night, they would have delighted in his discomfort, too.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes