- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Melvin Ingram Performed The Most Creative Handshake Of The NFL Draft’s First Round
Defensive end/linebacker hybrid Melvin Ingram came off the board later than many thought he would at the NFL Draft last night, falling to the Chargers at the 18th pick. If Ingram was at all discouraged by his mild slide, however, he didn’t show it when he got up on stage to greet commissioner Roger Goodell. Most draftees opt for a hug. Ingram got a little more creative:
And Goodell was pretty game for whatever Ingram wanted to try. Honestly, though we still enjoyed the handshake – anything to break up the monotony of the draft-night process – we can’t help but wish it had been more awkward, because that would have been funnier. And based on the reception Goodell got from the crowd when he first walked out last night, they would have delighted in his discomfort, too.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier