- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Melvin Ingram Performed The Most Creative Handshake Of The NFL Draft’s First Round
Defensive end/linebacker hybrid Melvin Ingram came off the board later than many thought he would at the NFL Draft last night, falling to the Chargers at the 18th pick. If Ingram was at all discouraged by his mild slide, however, he didn’t show it when he got up on stage to greet commissioner Roger Goodell. Most draftees opt for a hug. Ingram got a little more creative:
And Goodell was pretty game for whatever Ingram wanted to try. Honestly, though we still enjoyed the handshake – anything to break up the monotony of the draft-night process – we can’t help but wish it had been more awkward, because that would have been funnier. And based on the reception Goodell got from the crowd when he first walked out last night, they would have delighted in his discomfort, too.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship