- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Melvin Ingram Performed The Most Creative Handshake Of The NFL Draft’s First Round
Defensive end/linebacker hybrid Melvin Ingram came off the board later than many thought he would at the NFL Draft last night, falling to the Chargers at the 18th pick. If Ingram was at all discouraged by his mild slide, however, he didn’t show it when he got up on stage to greet commissioner Roger Goodell. Most draftees opt for a hug. Ingram got a little more creative:
And Goodell was pretty game for whatever Ingram wanted to try. Honestly, though we still enjoyed the handshake – anything to break up the monotony of the draft-night process – we can’t help but wish it had been more awkward, because that would have been funnier. And based on the reception Goodell got from the crowd when he first walked out last night, they would have delighted in his discomfort, too.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier