- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
BREAKING: Kate Upton Appears In Super Bowl Ad In Tasteful Manner
Via our friends at Styleite, we at SportsGrid can announce the existence of a previously unknown species: a relatively tasteful Kate Upton ad. She isn’t washing a car, dancing in a swimsuit, getting to know a burger in the biblical sense, or even showing excessive cleavage! This won’t be the funniest or best Super Bowl commercial, but it’s ambitious and has some well-known folks in it (like, say, Kate Upton), so it will be discussed. Get a head start and check out the new Kate Upton, who is more than just ZOMG BOOBIES. She has now graduated to Trophy Beau, with feelings and clothes like you ordinary people. Progress!
Next thing you know, Upton will be doing voiceovers and starring in Benjamina Button, wearing old-person makeup.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes