- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
BREAKING: Kate Upton Appears In Super Bowl Ad In Tasteful Manner
Via our friends at Styleite, we at SportsGrid can announce the existence of a previously unknown species: a relatively tasteful Kate Upton ad. She isn’t washing a car, dancing in a swimsuit, getting to know a burger in the biblical sense, or even showing excessive cleavage! This won’t be the funniest or best Super Bowl commercial, but it’s ambitious and has some well-known folks in it (like, say, Kate Upton), so it will be discussed. Get a head start and check out the new Kate Upton, who is more than just ZOMG BOOBIES. She has now graduated to Trophy Beau, with feelings and clothes like you ordinary people. Progress!
Next thing you know, Upton will be doing voiceovers and starring in Benjamina Button, wearing old-person makeup.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts