- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
BREAKING: Kate Upton Appears In Super Bowl Ad In Tasteful Manner
Via our friends at Styleite, we at SportsGrid can announce the existence of a previously unknown species: a relatively tasteful Kate Upton ad. She isn’t washing a car, dancing in a swimsuit, getting to know a burger in the biblical sense, or even showing excessive cleavage! This won’t be the funniest or best Super Bowl commercial, but it’s ambitious and has some well-known folks in it (like, say, Kate Upton), so it will be discussed. Get a head start and check out the new Kate Upton, who is more than just ZOMG BOOBIES. She has now graduated to Trophy Beau, with feelings and clothes like you ordinary people. Progress!
Next thing you know, Upton will be doing voiceovers and starring in Benjamina Button, wearing old-person makeup.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story