- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
49ers Receiver Michael Crabtree Being Investigated For Sexual Assault
As the San Francisco 49ers prepare for Sunday’s NFC Championship game, they may have to do so without receiver Michael Crabtree, who is now under investigation for sexual assault.
In a statement released Friday night, San Francisco police stated that the alleged assault took place early Sunday last weekend in a local hotel room after the 49ers defeated Green Bay Packers.
At this time, Crabtree has been interviewed with his attorney present, but hasn’t been detained or arrested, and agreed to be available for further questioning.
Crabtree is San Francisco’s leading receiver this year with 85 catches for 1105 yards and nine touchdowns in the regular season. He had nine catches for 119 yards and two touchdowns in last week’s playoff win against Green Bay.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story