- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
49ers Receiver Michael Crabtree Being Investigated For Sexual Assault
As the San Francisco 49ers prepare for Sunday’s NFC Championship game, they may have to do so without receiver Michael Crabtree, who is now under investigation for sexual assault.
In a statement released Friday night, San Francisco police stated that the alleged assault took place early Sunday last weekend in a local hotel room after the 49ers defeated Green Bay Packers.
At this time, Crabtree has been interviewed with his attorney present, but hasn’t been detained or arrested, and agreed to be available for further questioning.
Crabtree is San Francisco’s leading receiver this year with 85 catches for 1105 yards and nine touchdowns in the regular season. He had nine catches for 119 yards and two touchdowns in last week’s playoff win against Green Bay.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship