- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
49ers Receiver Michael Crabtree Being Investigated For Sexual Assault
As the San Francisco 49ers prepare for Sunday’s NFC Championship game, they may have to do so without receiver Michael Crabtree, who is now under investigation for sexual assault.
In a statement released Friday night, San Francisco police stated that the alleged assault took place early Sunday last weekend in a local hotel room after the 49ers defeated Green Bay Packers.
At this time, Crabtree has been interviewed with his attorney present, but hasn’t been detained or arrested, and agreed to be available for further questioning.
Crabtree is San Francisco’s leading receiver this year with 85 catches for 1105 yards and nine touchdowns in the regular season. He had nine catches for 119 yards and two touchdowns in last week’s playoff win against Green Bay.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts