- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Michael Irvin Is Not A Fan Of Browns’ Tackle Joe Thomas Or Basic Logic
Michael Irvin was on NFL Network bashing Browns’ offensive tackle Joe Thomas yesterday. Thomas made the 28th spot in their top 100 players list and Irvin did not approve.
Irvin starts by calling a number of defensive lineman “game-changers.” He then proceeds to call Joe Thomas a “fat guy, his job is to stand in front of another fat guy for three seconds.” This is a clear break in the Michael Irvin’s logical chain, as this particular fat guy can stop those “game-changers”, which makes him a “game-changer.”
None of this should surprise us. Michael Irvin isn’t on NFL Network for sound reasoning, he’s there to yell at the camera like an insane person.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship