- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Michael Irvin Is Not A Fan Of Browns’ Tackle Joe Thomas Or Basic Logic
Michael Irvin was on NFL Network bashing Browns’ offensive tackle Joe Thomas yesterday. Thomas made the 28th spot in their top 100 players list and Irvin did not approve.
Irvin starts by calling a number of defensive lineman “game-changers.” He then proceeds to call Joe Thomas a “fat guy, his job is to stand in front of another fat guy for three seconds.” This is a clear break in the Michael Irvin’s logical chain, as this particular fat guy can stop those “game-changers”, which makes him a “game-changer.”
None of this should surprise us. Michael Irvin isn’t on NFL Network for sound reasoning, he’s there to yell at the camera like an insane person.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story