- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michael Irvin Is Not A Fan Of Browns’ Tackle Joe Thomas Or Basic Logic
Michael Irvin was on NFL Network bashing Browns’ offensive tackle Joe Thomas yesterday. Thomas made the 28th spot in their top 100 players list and Irvin did not approve.
Irvin starts by calling a number of defensive lineman “game-changers.” He then proceeds to call Joe Thomas a “fat guy, his job is to stand in front of another fat guy for three seconds.” This is a clear break in the Michael Irvin’s logical chain, as this particular fat guy can stop those “game-changers”, which makes him a “game-changer.”
None of this should surprise us. Michael Irvin isn’t on NFL Network for sound reasoning, he’s there to yell at the camera like an insane person.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts