- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Michael Irvin Is Not A Fan Of Browns’ Tackle Joe Thomas Or Basic Logic
Michael Irvin was on NFL Network bashing Browns’ offensive tackle Joe Thomas yesterday. Thomas made the 28th spot in their top 100 players list and Irvin did not approve.
Irvin starts by calling a number of defensive lineman “game-changers.” He then proceeds to call Joe Thomas a “fat guy, his job is to stand in front of another fat guy for three seconds.” This is a clear break in the Michael Irvin’s logical chain, as this particular fat guy can stop those “game-changers”, which makes him a “game-changer.”
None of this should surprise us. Michael Irvin isn’t on NFL Network for sound reasoning, he’s there to yell at the camera like an insane person.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?