- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michael Irvin Is Not A Fan Of Browns’ Tackle Joe Thomas Or Basic Logic
Michael Irvin was on NFL Network bashing Browns’ offensive tackle Joe Thomas yesterday. Thomas made the 28th spot in their top 100 players list and Irvin did not approve.
Irvin starts by calling a number of defensive lineman “game-changers.” He then proceeds to call Joe Thomas a “fat guy, his job is to stand in front of another fat guy for three seconds.” This is a clear break in the Michael Irvin’s logical chain, as this particular fat guy can stop those “game-changers”, which makes him a “game-changer.”
None of this should surprise us. Michael Irvin isn’t on NFL Network for sound reasoning, he’s there to yell at the camera like an insane person.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun