- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Much Like Warren Sapp, We Have No Idea What The Hell Michael Irvin Is Talking About
Master dresser and NFL Network analyst Michael Irvin expressed his displeasure over the Colts’ lack of preparedness for life without Peyton, noting that the suddenly-unretired Kerry Collins is not a suitable backup.
Irvin also let everyone know that these kinds of situations are exactly what’s wrong with society today.
“The young ladies today…they’re not learning from mom…how to cook. WE’RE LOSING RECIPES!” he said, as his fellow broadcasters looked on with varying looks of amazement, amusement, and utter confusion. Missed ya, football.
[h/t Awful Announcing]
Follow Lorenzo on Twitter at @lozotweets
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar