- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Much Like Warren Sapp, We Have No Idea What The Hell Michael Irvin Is Talking About
Master dresser and NFL Network analyst Michael Irvin expressed his displeasure over the Colts’ lack of preparedness for life without Peyton, noting that the suddenly-unretired Kerry Collins is not a suitable backup.
Irvin also let everyone know that these kinds of situations are exactly what’s wrong with society today.
“The young ladies today…they’re not learning from mom…how to cook. WE’RE LOSING RECIPES!” he said, as his fellow broadcasters looked on with varying looks of amazement, amusement, and utter confusion. Missed ya, football.
[h/t Awful Announcing]
Follow Lorenzo on Twitter at @lozotweets
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- The Top 40 Up and Coming NBA Stars
- What Are The 49ers' Current Postseason Standings?
- Top 15 2014 NFL Draft Quarterback Prospects