- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Much Like Warren Sapp, We Have No Idea What The Hell Michael Irvin Is Talking About
Master dresser and NFL Network analyst Michael Irvin expressed his displeasure over the Colts’ lack of preparedness for life without Peyton, noting that the suddenly-unretired Kerry Collins is not a suitable backup.
Irvin also let everyone know that these kinds of situations are exactly what’s wrong with society today.
“The young ladies today…they’re not learning from mom…how to cook. WE’RE LOSING RECIPES!” he said, as his fellow broadcasters looked on with varying looks of amazement, amusement, and utter confusion. Missed ya, football.
[h/t Awful Announcing]
Follow Lorenzo on Twitter at @lozotweets
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.