- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Much Like Warren Sapp, We Have No Idea What The Hell Michael Irvin Is Talking About
Master dresser and NFL Network analyst Michael Irvin expressed his displeasure over the Colts’ lack of preparedness for life without Peyton, noting that the suddenly-unretired Kerry Collins is not a suitable backup.
Irvin also let everyone know that these kinds of situations are exactly what’s wrong with society today.
“The young ladies today…they’re not learning from mom…how to cook. WE’RE LOSING RECIPES!” he said, as his fellow broadcasters looked on with varying looks of amazement, amusement, and utter confusion. Missed ya, football.
[h/t Awful Announcing]
Follow Lorenzo on Twitter at @lozotweets
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier