- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Michael Phelps Continues To Enjoy Retirement
Ah, to be a 27-year-old 18-time Olympic gold medalist retiree. [Busted Coverage]
The number of worlds colliding here is staggering. [Huffington Post]
…wonder why that could be? Oh. Right. [Deadspin]
His knees just will not cooperate. [SB Nation]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Buffalo Potato Chicken Skins made to look like footballs.”
Football-shaped food is the best-shaped food.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts