- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Michael Phelps Continues To Enjoy Retirement
Ah, to be a 27-year-old 18-time Olympic gold medalist retiree. [Busted Coverage]
The number of worlds colliding here is staggering. [Huffington Post]
…wonder why that could be? Oh. Right. [Deadspin]
His knees just will not cooperate. [SB Nation]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Buffalo Potato Chicken Skins made to look like footballs.”
Football-shaped food is the best-shaped food.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts