- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
More Harrowing Details Emerge About The Death Of Jerry Brown
Additional information has come out about what happened in the drunk driving accident caused by Dallas Cowboys nose tackle Josh Brent that claimed the life of practice player Jerry Brown, and it’s not pretty.
The new details come from Irving Police public information officer John Argumaniz, who revealed the information at a press conference at police headquarters this afternoon.
Argumaniz said evidence at the scene indicates the car was going well over the posted 45 mph-speed limit when it struck a curb, flipped at least once and slid approximately 900 feet before coming to rest on its roof in the middle of a service road. Responding officers extinguished a fire coming from the car, though the vehicle was not engulfed.
When police arrived, apparently Brent was attempting to pull Brown from the burning vehicle. But it was too late; authorities later revealed that Brown had died of injuries sustained in the accident.
Such a horrible story made worse by the fact that another innocent life has been claimed by the irresponsible decision to drive drunk.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.