- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
More Harrowing Details Emerge About The Death Of Jerry Brown
Additional information has come out about what happened in the drunk driving accident caused by Dallas Cowboys nose tackle Josh Brent that claimed the life of practice player Jerry Brown, and it’s not pretty.
The new details come from Irving Police public information officer John Argumaniz, who revealed the information at a press conference at police headquarters this afternoon.
Argumaniz said evidence at the scene indicates the car was going well over the posted 45 mph-speed limit when it struck a curb, flipped at least once and slid approximately 900 feet before coming to rest on its roof in the middle of a service road. Responding officers extinguished a fire coming from the car, though the vehicle was not engulfed.
When police arrived, apparently Brent was attempting to pull Brown from the burning vehicle. But it was too late; authorities later revealed that Brown had died of injuries sustained in the accident.
Such a horrible story made worse by the fact that another innocent life has been claimed by the irresponsible decision to drive drunk.
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress
- Tiger Woods Plays House with Lindsay Vonn