- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ndamukong Suh Will Not be Suspended For Kicking Matt Schaub In The Groin
Might be fined, though. And Matt Schaub isn’t a fan. Hard to punish a guy at all when it’s impossible to say whether he actually did anything on purpose, though, isn’t it? [SB Nation]
No one can say this franchise doesn’t have a knack for marketing. [h/t Darren Rovell]
He can’t live without it. [Ball Don't Lie]
How uncomfortable is this? I can’t even bring myself to watch it. [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Panthers at Eagles (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Knicks at Nets (TNT, 7 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); A Few Good Men (AMC, 8 p.m.); Idiocracy (IFC, 8 p.m.); Edward Scissorhands (IFC, 9:45 p.m.); Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (Spike, 8 p.m.); WALL-E (ABC Family, 9 p.m.); Revolution (NBC, 10 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Cee-Lo and The Muppets. What more do you need in life? [h/t Hypervocal]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake