- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ndamukong Suh Will Not be Suspended For Kicking Matt Schaub In The Groin
Might be fined, though. And Matt Schaub isn’t a fan. Hard to punish a guy at all when it’s impossible to say whether he actually did anything on purpose, though, isn’t it? [SB Nation]
No one can say this franchise doesn’t have a knack for marketing. [h/t Darren Rovell]
He can’t live without it. [Ball Don't Lie]
How uncomfortable is this? I can’t even bring myself to watch it. [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Panthers at Eagles (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Knicks at Nets (TNT, 7 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); A Few Good Men (AMC, 8 p.m.); Idiocracy (IFC, 8 p.m.); Edward Scissorhands (IFC, 9:45 p.m.); Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (Spike, 8 p.m.); WALL-E (ABC Family, 9 p.m.); Revolution (NBC, 10 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Cee-Lo and The Muppets. What more do you need in life? [h/t Hypervocal]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million