- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Ex-Bengal Nate Webster Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Sex With Underage Daughter Of Former Assistant Coach
Former Bengals linebacker Nate Webster received a 12-year prison sentence for having sex with the 15-year-old daughter of a former Cincinnati assistant.
The 34-year-old Webster was sentenced on four counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. He could have received up to 20 years.
According to prosecutors, Webster had sex with the girl in 2009 when she was 15 and threatened to harm her if she told anyone. Webster admitted, during a taped statement to the jury, that he had sex with the girl the next year, when she was 16. (16 is Ohio’s legal age of consent.)
In 2004, Webster signed a five-year, $11.3 million contract, and was drawing Ray Lewis comparisons from coach Marvin Lewis. Now he’s got a 12-year prison sentence, after turning down a plea deal that would’ve sent him away for only four.
According to Cincinnati.com, much of the sexual activity between Webster and the girl took place “in and around the Symmes Township neighborhood where both lived.” The site also has video of Webster being led back to jail after his sentencing.
- Spike Albrecht Hits on Kate Upton via Twitter
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?