- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Native American Organizations Will Air Powerful Ad During NBA Finals Game 3
The Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation is speaking out on behalf of all those who take serious issue with the Washington NFL franchise’s name, using a shortened version of the video below. Produced by the National Congress of American Indians and Oneida Indian Nation, the video is undeniably compelling.
We’d like to see Dan Snyder — or anyone who doesn’t see the harm in the team’s name — respond to the contents of the ad, which will air in seven states at some point during tonight’s NBA Finals Game 3.
Like clockwork, our first complete moron has weighed in on the matter, and stood up for the “Redskins” name. Keep ‘em coming and we’ll keep throwing your theories into this post…
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ