- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Native American Organizations Will Air Powerful Ad During NBA Finals Game 3
The Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation is speaking out on behalf of all those who take serious issue with the Washington NFL franchise’s name, using a shortened version of the video below. Produced by the National Congress of American Indians and Oneida Indian Nation, the video is undeniably compelling.
We’d like to see Dan Snyder — or anyone who doesn’t see the harm in the team’s name — respond to the contents of the ad, which will air in seven states at some point during tonight’s NBA Finals Game 3.
Like clockwork, our first complete moron has weighed in on the matter, and stood up for the “Redskins” name. Keep ‘em coming and we’ll keep throwing your theories into this post…
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week