- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Native American Organizations Will Air Powerful Ad During NBA Finals Game 3
The Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation is speaking out on behalf of all those who take serious issue with the Washington NFL franchise’s name, using a shortened version of the video below. Produced by the National Congress of American Indians and Oneida Indian Nation, the video is undeniably compelling.
We’d like to see Dan Snyder — or anyone who doesn’t see the harm in the team’s name — respond to the contents of the ad, which will air in seven states at some point during tonight’s NBA Finals Game 3.
Like clockwork, our first complete moron has weighed in on the matter, and stood up for the “Redskins” name. Keep ‘em coming and we’ll keep throwing your theories into this post…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts