- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Native American Organizations Will Air Powerful Ad During NBA Finals Game 3
The Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation is speaking out on behalf of all those who take serious issue with the Washington NFL franchise’s name, using a shortened version of the video below. Produced by the National Congress of American Indians and Oneida Indian Nation, the video is undeniably compelling.
We’d like to see Dan Snyder — or anyone who doesn’t see the harm in the team’s name — respond to the contents of the ad, which will air in seven states at some point during tonight’s NBA Finals Game 3.
Like clockwork, our first complete moron has weighed in on the matter, and stood up for the “Redskins” name. Keep ‘em coming and we’ll keep throwing your theories into this post…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts