- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
New Craze, ‘Hernandezing’, Is Just Wrong. Isn’t It?
— Cameron Cox (@ASAP__Cam) June 26, 2013
Aaron Hernandez’s arrest by police earlier today has already launched a new meme. Now stop it. Guide to proper ‘Hernandezing’:
1. Must be a white t-shirt.
2. Hands must be together in the back, as if cuffed.
3. Red shorts is always a plus.
4. Need dour expression. No smiling.
5. Extra credit for being met at the door by your friends, and then being led out and loaded into a car.
Having said this, I find the entire new craze in very poor taste. Although anything that takes the wind out of Tebowing …
— Jeff Olin (@JOlinOfficial) June 27, 2013
— Paco (@BasedPaco) June 26, 2013
— Entirely Joe (@joe_gilson) June 27, 2013
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row