- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
New Craze, ‘Hernandezing’, Is Just Wrong. Isn’t It?
— Cameron Cox (@ASAP__Cam) June 26, 2013
Aaron Hernandez’s arrest by police earlier today has already launched a new meme. Now stop it. Guide to proper ‘Hernandezing’:
1. Must be a white t-shirt.
2. Hands must be together in the back, as if cuffed.
3. Red shorts is always a plus.
4. Need dour expression. No smiling.
5. Extra credit for being met at the door by your friends, and then being led out and loaded into a car.
Having said this, I find the entire new craze in very poor taste. Although anything that takes the wind out of Tebowing …
— Jeff Olin (@JOlinOfficial) June 27, 2013
— Paco (@BasedPaco) June 26, 2013
— Entirely Joe (@joe_gilson) June 27, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts