- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
New Craze, ‘Hernandezing’, Is Just Wrong. Isn’t It?
— Cameron Cox (@ASAP__Cam) June 26, 2013
Aaron Hernandez’s arrest by police earlier today has already launched a new meme. Now stop it. Guide to proper ‘Hernandezing’:
1. Must be a white t-shirt.
2. Hands must be together in the back, as if cuffed.
3. Red shorts is always a plus.
4. Need dour expression. No smiling.
5. Extra credit for being met at the door by your friends, and then being led out and loaded into a car.
Having said this, I find the entire new craze in very poor taste. Although anything that takes the wind out of Tebowing …
— Jeff Olin (@JOlinOfficial) June 27, 2013
— Paco (@BasedPaco) June 26, 2013
— Entirely Joe (@joe_gilson) June 27, 2013
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead