- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
New Craze, ‘Hernandezing’, Is Just Wrong. Isn’t It?
— Cameron Cox (@ASAP__Cam) June 26, 2013
Aaron Hernandez’s arrest by police earlier today has already launched a new meme. Now stop it. Guide to proper ‘Hernandezing’:
1. Must be a white t-shirt.
2. Hands must be together in the back, as if cuffed.
3. Red shorts is always a plus.
4. Need dour expression. No smiling.
5. Extra credit for being met at the door by your friends, and then being led out and loaded into a car.
Having said this, I find the entire new craze in very poor taste. Although anything that takes the wind out of Tebowing …
— Jeff Olin (@JOlinOfficial) June 27, 2013
— Paco (@BasedPaco) June 26, 2013
— Entirely Joe (@joe_gilson) June 27, 2013
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Most Untouchable Players in Red Sox System
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments