- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Is The New Dolphins Logo Any Good? We Ask A Design Professional/Dolphins Fan
The previously-leaked new Dolphins logo is the real deal. You can see it above. We were underwhelmed. Why? Well, it’s not bad, but it also doesn’t look that different from the previous one, which we didn’t think desperately needed changing. But forget what we think: what does a design professional think? Well, luckily, we know a design professional who is also a Dolphins fan: Analise Smith, who used to work with us. (Like the way SportsGrid looks? Thank her.) Here’s what she had to say, excerpted from gchat:
Its not terrible, I was hoping for something as awesome as the [New Orleans] pelicans logo
[The Pelicans' logo] conveys everything it needs to, it was very deliberate and the elements have clear concepts
Its hard to make a pelican look awesome and they did it
and the typography was great
now I’m mad about dolphins logo
Well, a “could be worse” verdict… you know, could be worse. At least Marino and Shula are on board. [L.A. Times]
We can only hope he did the belt gesture after every foodstuff prepared. [Bruce Beck]
To be fair, the material being covered probably wouldn’t hold the attention of you or me, either. [Deadspin]
Predict THOSE outcomes, smart guy! [Yahoo/NBC]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Homemade Mozzarella Sticks.”
It’s always better when you can see the cheese oozing out.
Time for the best failed burglary attempt you’ll see all day.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'