- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
If The New Atlanta Falcons Stadium Actually Has Any Of These Features, The World Will Be A Better, More Jetsons-Like Place
The “Pantheon” and “Solarium” sound so much cooler without their eventual “Tostitos” or “Vagisil” qualifiers. These stadiums seem like they’ll cost 18 trillion dollars, but if any ofthese ideas are implemented, Atlanta Falcons fans may actually go to games instead of just watching the Red Zone channel at home.
If Roger Goodell checks that crevasse under his right buttock, he’ll be able to finance this project singlehandedly.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier