- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
If The New Atlanta Falcons Stadium Actually Has Any Of These Features, The World Will Be A Better, More Jetsons-Like Place
The “Pantheon” and “Solarium” sound so much cooler without their eventual “Tostitos” or “Vagisil” qualifiers. These stadiums seem like they’ll cost 18 trillion dollars, but if any ofthese ideas are implemented, Atlanta Falcons fans may actually go to games instead of just watching the Red Zone channel at home.
If Roger Goodell checks that crevasse under his right buttock, he’ll be able to finance this project singlehandedly.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts