- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
If The New Atlanta Falcons Stadium Actually Has Any Of These Features, The World Will Be A Better, More Jetsons-Like Place
The “Pantheon” and “Solarium” sound so much cooler without their eventual “Tostitos” or “Vagisil” qualifiers. These stadiums seem like they’ll cost 18 trillion dollars, but if any ofthese ideas are implemented, Atlanta Falcons fans may actually go to games instead of just watching the Red Zone channel at home.
If Roger Goodell checks that crevasse under his right buttock, he’ll be able to finance this project singlehandedly.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship