- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
If The New Atlanta Falcons Stadium Actually Has Any Of These Features, The World Will Be A Better, More Jetsons-Like Place
The “Pantheon” and “Solarium” sound so much cooler without their eventual “Tostitos” or “Vagisil” qualifiers. These stadiums seem like they’ll cost 18 trillion dollars, but if any ofthese ideas are implemented, Atlanta Falcons fans may actually go to games instead of just watching the Red Zone channel at home.
If Roger Goodell checks that crevasse under his right buttock, he’ll be able to finance this project singlehandedly.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts