- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
A Jets Fan Punched A Woman In The Face, And The Video Will Make You Want To Puke
The New York Jets beat the New England Patriots, somehow, yesterday at MetLife Stadium. This was the good news for Jets fans. The bad news was that some scumbag decided he should celebrate his team winning by punching a woman in the face. And other fans felt their celebration should include ignoring this horrifying incident.
The video, which was posted on YouTube and Deadspin, shows some men fighting as they exited the stadium. A woman confronts one of the men – clad in a Wayne Chrebet jersey and camouflage pants — and he is seen punching her in the face.
The woman appears to be wearing Patriots gear.
The man who the video to Deadspin, identified by the website as “Rob,” told the site: “Fight started in the stands with two girls fighting. And moved out to where I shot the video. Beer was thrown and clothing over the balcony. Security went after the guy. Didn’t see what happened after that.”
Security officers do not appear in the 35-second video.
Great job, security, and great job, witnesses.
(P.S. I’d like to revoke the time I told Jets haters to “shut up.”)
- Filed Under:
- New York Jets
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts