- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
There Was A Brawl In The Stands Of The Jets-Giants Game, And It’s Here In HD
The New York/New Jersey Jets and Giants battled in a football performance over the weekend, one that we know was meaningless because the Jets won. As the fan in this video says, this fight was better than the game.
Fantastic job by the cameraman, who actually uploaded the video in HD. Click on 1080p resolution.
This type of fan spunk is why the Jets are Pretty Much Super Bowl Locks.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts