- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The New York Post Had Some Fun With Gisele’s “Prayer” Email
Gisele Bundchen is just worried for her husband, like any loving spouse would be. That husband, of course, is Tom Brady, he’s got a big game coming up on Sunday, and apparently, Gisele’s trying everything she can to send good vibes his way. Like sending an email to friends and family that the New York Post got its hands on. The email urges a “positive chain” to “pray for” Brady, because of that “really important day” he has coming up. It’s an email that’s ripe for making fun of, so it’s a good thing it was obtained by the quiet, reserved Post…
Oh, wait, that’s right, the Post is actually the opposite of those things. They’re right, though, that all this talk of being “happy and fulfilled” doesn’t exactly bring to mind the rough-and-tumble world of football. We’d almost feel bad for Brady, that his wife caught all this flak for trying to be supportive. Then again, he’s also one if the greatest quarterbacks who ever lived, a Super Bowl winner three (possibly four by Monday) times over, fabulously wealthy, married to a supermodel, and adored by a rabid fanbase in a way few athletes have ever been. So all in all, his lot in life = still pretty good. Here’s the full text of that email.
My sweet friends and family. This sunday will be a really important day in my husband’s life. He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning this super bowl…
So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong. Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this sunday.
Thank you for your love and support. Love, G :)
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?