- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The New York Post Had Some Fun With Gisele’s “Prayer” Email
Gisele Bundchen is just worried for her husband, like any loving spouse would be. That husband, of course, is Tom Brady, he’s got a big game coming up on Sunday, and apparently, Gisele’s trying everything she can to send good vibes his way. Like sending an email to friends and family that the New York Post got its hands on. The email urges a “positive chain” to “pray for” Brady, because of that “really important day” he has coming up. It’s an email that’s ripe for making fun of, so it’s a good thing it was obtained by the quiet, reserved Post…
Oh, wait, that’s right, the Post is actually the opposite of those things. They’re right, though, that all this talk of being “happy and fulfilled” doesn’t exactly bring to mind the rough-and-tumble world of football. We’d almost feel bad for Brady, that his wife caught all this flak for trying to be supportive. Then again, he’s also one if the greatest quarterbacks who ever lived, a Super Bowl winner three (possibly four by Monday) times over, fabulously wealthy, married to a supermodel, and adored by a rabid fanbase in a way few athletes have ever been. So all in all, his lot in life = still pretty good. Here’s the full text of that email.
My sweet friends and family. This sunday will be a really important day in my husband’s life. He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning this super bowl…
So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong. Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this sunday.
Thank you for your love and support. Love, G :)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts