- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The NFL Will Start Fining Coaches For Walking Onto The Field, So Here Are The Most Flag-Worthy and Fine-Worthy Jim Harbaugh Moments
The NFL has announced that it will start flagging teams and fining head coaches for walking onto the field of play. Apparently such protocol exists, but it’s lightly enforced. With too many head coaches running amok, league director of football operations Ray Anderson has decided to lay down the law.
“We need to be much more disciplined about where our coaches go in terms of the box and venturing out on the field beyond traditional markers is something that is just not appropriate. It can interfere and it can be viewed as intimidating, and we really are going to rein that in,” Anderson said. “Coaches can be flagged. It’s about enforcement and point of emphasis. So coaches who, after appropriate warning, continue to venture out will pay the price with a penalty that potentially could hurt heir team.”
“There are borders,” Anderson said, “but, very frankly, they’re loosely enforced. But they will be more aggressively enforced going forward because we need to rein it in.”
Considering this, our hearts and minds immediately go to Jim Harbaugh, who will certainly find his wallet much lighter by the end of the 2013 season. Here are some of Jim Harbaugh’s most fine-worthy moments.
[SI.com, Getty Images]
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'