- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NFL Draft To Feature Entrance Music, So We’ve Gone And Made A Mock Draft For That
At some point, a few years down the road, the NFL Draft will be an extension of Wrestlemania — with greased up collegiate athletes grabbing microphones and giving speeches, taunting, and gesticulating amidst a shower of sparks. Given that players now have the option to choose an “entrance song” to be played when their name gets called, the day when NFL turns into the WWE might not be that far away.
For the first time ever, draftees have chosen the music that plays over speakers as they walk to the stage in Radio City Music Hall.
— Rich Eisen (@richeisen) May 7, 2014
Of course, because the players drafted are generally under the age of 22, the songs they’ll pick most likely will be poppy hip-hop tracks that come out next month so us old folks won’t recognize them. Here are the songs that we’ve decided no one can pick:
•”Happy” by Pharrell Williams (If one person picks it, everyone will, and that’ll be lame)
• Any Drake track (That’s Manziel’s thing now)
Otherwise, we expect to hear “Turn Down For What” by DJ Snake & Lil Jon, “Loyal” by Chris Brown, and that corny “Best Day Of My Life” bullshit by American Authors. The rest will be a mix of music you can hear on KISS FM and the occasional useless bubblegum country track.
Here are the entrance songs we’d select for the first 10 guys our in-house NFL expert Matt Rudnitsky expects to be selected in the 2014 NFL Draft.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'