- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
SportsGrid’s NFL Picks Vs. The ‘Experts,’ Conference Championships: Pete Prisco Is So Bad, It’s Hilarious
The SportsGrid staff has been picking NFL games against the spread all year long, against Pete Prisco, a reader, Bill Simmons and a Cat on a Roomba vacuum cleaner. We published the regular-season results a few weeks ago. Only one person made (hypothetical) money. Only two people finished above .500.
We aren’t doing much better in the playoffs. Bill Simmons isn’t included in the graphic, because he’s too cool to submit his picks on time. Then again, we don’t ask him to submit picks. He went 2-2 last week, after going 2-2 in the Wild Card Round. I’ll need a few days to confirm the math, but I estimate his playoffs record at 4-4 (.52747).
Here are our picks against the spread for the AFC and NFC Championship games. And… Rob Ford is back!
Also: Be sure to check out my weekly preview with detailed analysis and bets for each game.
There is bad, and then there are people that call themselves experts. Exhibit A: Pete Prisco.
Notes: Point spreads are taken from 5dimes.eu sometime near the end of the week. They fluctuate, but we have to pick a number and stick with it.
- Filed Under:
- SportsGrid's NFL picks
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?