- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
SportsGrid’s NFL Picks Vs. The ‘Experts,’ Conference Championships: Pete Prisco Is So Bad, It’s Hilarious
The SportsGrid staff has been picking NFL games against the spread all year long, against Pete Prisco, a reader, Bill Simmons and a Cat on a Roomba vacuum cleaner. We published the regular-season results a few weeks ago. Only one person made (hypothetical) money. Only two people finished above .500.
We aren’t doing much better in the playoffs. Bill Simmons isn’t included in the graphic, because he’s too cool to submit his picks on time. Then again, we don’t ask him to submit picks. He went 2-2 last week, after going 2-2 in the Wild Card Round. I’ll need a few days to confirm the math, but I estimate his playoffs record at 4-4 (.52747).
Here are our picks against the spread for the AFC and NFC Championship games. And… Rob Ford is back!
Also: Be sure to check out my weekly preview with detailed analysis and bets for each game.
There is bad, and then there are people that call themselves experts. Exhibit A: Pete Prisco.
Notes: Point spreads are taken from 5dimes.eu sometime near the end of the week. They fluctuate, but we have to pick a number and stick with it.
- Filed Under:
- SportsGrid's NFL picks
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story