- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The NFL’s Hollywood Boot Camp Puts The League’s Most Mediocre Players Behind/In Front Of The Camera
As a part of The NFL Player Engagement program, 22 current and former players have gone to Tinseltown to try their hand at acting, directing, and production assistant work (that just means carrying stuff.) It actually looks cooler than it sounds. They get to make films with real cameras, full film crews, on pretty substantial back lot sets. Like this post-apocalyptic vignette former Bucs DT Gerald McCoy is, well, walking through without talking.
Photo Via NFL.com
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success