- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The NFL’s Hollywood Boot Camp Puts The League’s Most Mediocre Players Behind/In Front Of The Camera
As a part of The NFL Player Engagement program, 22 current and former players have gone to Tinseltown to try their hand at acting, directing, and production assistant work (that just means carrying stuff.) It actually looks cooler than it sounds. They get to make films with real cameras, full film crews, on pretty substantial back lot sets. Like this post-apocalyptic vignette former Bucs DT Gerald McCoy is, well, walking through without talking.
Photo Via NFL.com
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey