- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The NFL’s Hollywood Boot Camp Puts The League’s Most Mediocre Players Behind/In Front Of The Camera
As a part of The NFL Player Engagement program, 22 current and former players have gone to Tinseltown to try their hand at acting, directing, and production assistant work (that just means carrying stuff.) It actually looks cooler than it sounds. They get to make films with real cameras, full film crews, on pretty substantial back lot sets. Like this post-apocalyptic vignette former Bucs DT Gerald McCoy is, well, walking through without talking.
Photo Via NFL.com
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?