- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The NFL’s Hollywood Boot Camp Puts The League’s Most Mediocre Players Behind/In Front Of The Camera
As a part of The NFL Player Engagement program, 22 current and former players have gone to Tinseltown to try their hand at acting, directing, and production assistant work (that just means carrying stuff.) It actually looks cooler than it sounds. They get to make films with real cameras, full film crews, on pretty substantial back lot sets. Like this post-apocalyptic vignette former Bucs DT Gerald McCoy is, well, walking through without talking.
Photo Via NFL.com
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts