- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The NFL’s Hollywood Boot Camp Puts The League’s Most Mediocre Players Behind/In Front Of The Camera
As a part of The NFL Player Engagement program, 22 current and former players have gone to Tinseltown to try their hand at acting, directing, and production assistant work (that just means carrying stuff.) It actually looks cooler than it sounds. They get to make films with real cameras, full film crews, on pretty substantial back lot sets. Like this post-apocalyptic vignette former Bucs DT Gerald McCoy is, well, walking through without talking.
Photo Via NFL.com
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager