- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
FootballAsFootball.com Redesigned 32 NFL Logos To Look Like European Soccer Club Badges
The design geniuses over at footballasfootball.com developed this idea as a labor of love. That’s right, this isn’t some top secret prototype for a complete overhaul of every NFL logo, nor is it the next step in Obama’s Euro-ification of America (you’ll have to pry this turquoise Jaguar from my cold, dead fingers!) It’s just a brilliant idea that six guys in Minnesota decided they had to do — and we’re glad they did. These NFL badges look awesome.
[footballasfootball.com]About us. About this. And about why. We are six coworkers based in Minneapolis, MN. And we love design. We also love football. Both kinds. So we created a simple experiment that explores how American football team logos would look through the lens of four European styles: German, English, Spanish and Italian. Our goal is to create, and release, four sets of 32 logos over the course of the american football season. To keep up with our release announcements, follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Please follow them, like them, or just give them a shout out on on Twitter and/or Facebook. Here are our favorites (and their corresponding NFL logos, as well as their presumed European inspirations).
NFL Logos via SportsLogos.net
Redesigned Soccer Badges via Football As Football
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence