- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Week 6 NFL Picks, SportsGrid vs. The ‘Experts’: Our ‘Expert’ Cat On A Roomba Has Lost Thousands, Really
Every week, the SportsGrid staff will pick every single NFL game against the spread. We will compare ourselves to touted “expert” Pete Prisco, whom we truly believe is not an expert at the fine, difficult art of predicting football games. He proved us right Week 1, going 4-12-1, but then somehow went 11-5 last week. Last week, he was barely over .500.
Bill Simmons is in the mix, too.
We’re not claiming to be experts. We’re just trying to have fun. And showcase our Cat On A Roomba, whom we truly believe is an expert, but sits in dead-last. It’s a long season. The cream will rise to the top.
(And be sure to check out my betting feature with lengthy analysis for each game.)
Just so you know, if you bet all of Roomba Cat’s pick’s to win $100, you’d be down $2,370.
Way too much consensus this week. I foresee doom.
Notes: Point spreads are taken from 5dimes.eu sometime near the end of the week. They fluctuate, but we have to pick a number, and we do. Also, yes, the Thursday game happened already, but everybody had their picks in by then. Mine, Prisco’s and Simmons’ were published, and the others emailed me their picks in time. I swear.
- Filed Under:
- SportsGrid's NFL picks
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension