- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Week 6 NFL Picks, SportsGrid vs. The ‘Experts’: Our ‘Expert’ Cat On A Roomba Has Lost Thousands, Really
Every week, the SportsGrid staff will pick every single NFL game against the spread. We will compare ourselves to touted “expert” Pete Prisco, whom we truly believe is not an expert at the fine, difficult art of predicting football games. He proved us right Week 1, going 4-12-1, but then somehow went 11-5 last week. Last week, he was barely over .500.
Bill Simmons is in the mix, too.
We’re not claiming to be experts. We’re just trying to have fun. And showcase our Cat On A Roomba, whom we truly believe is an expert, but sits in dead-last. It’s a long season. The cream will rise to the top.
(And be sure to check out my betting feature with lengthy analysis for each game.)
Just so you know, if you bet all of Roomba Cat’s pick’s to win $100, you’d be down $2,370.
Way too much consensus this week. I foresee doom.
Notes: Point spreads are taken from 5dimes.eu sometime near the end of the week. They fluctuate, but we have to pick a number, and we do. Also, yes, the Thursday game happened already, but everybody had their picks in by then. Mine, Prisco’s and Simmons’ were published, and the others emailed me their picks in time. I swear.
- Filed Under:
- SportsGrid's NFL picks
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane