- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Week 6 NFL Picks, SportsGrid vs. The ‘Experts’: Our ‘Expert’ Cat On A Roomba Has Lost Thousands, Really
Every week, the SportsGrid staff will pick every single NFL game against the spread. We will compare ourselves to touted “expert” Pete Prisco, whom we truly believe is not an expert at the fine, difficult art of predicting football games. He proved us right Week 1, going 4-12-1, but then somehow went 11-5 last week. Last week, he was barely over .500.
Bill Simmons is in the mix, too.
We’re not claiming to be experts. We’re just trying to have fun. And showcase our Cat On A Roomba, whom we truly believe is an expert, but sits in dead-last. It’s a long season. The cream will rise to the top.
(And be sure to check out my betting feature with lengthy analysis for each game.)
Just so you know, if you bet all of Roomba Cat’s pick’s to win $100, you’d be down $2,370.
Way too much consensus this week. I foresee doom.
Notes: Point spreads are taken from 5dimes.eu sometime near the end of the week. They fluctuate, but we have to pick a number, and we do. Also, yes, the Thursday game happened already, but everybody had their picks in by then. Mine, Prisco’s and Simmons’ were published, and the others emailed me their picks in time. I swear.
- Filed Under:
- SportsGrid's NFL picks
- Ranking The NFL QB's In The 7 TD Club
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- 49ers Upon Further Review: Robbed...Sort Of