- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Nnamdi Asomugha Has Your E-mail Account Covered, Too
Who needs a spam filter when you’ve got Nnamdi? [Funny or Die via SB Nation]
It’s with a surprisingly old-fashioned formula. [Grantland]
Everyone send him @Horse_ebooks tweets! [Shutdown Corner]
Who said he doesn’t have much of an offensive game?! [Pro Basketball Talk]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Grizzlies at Thunder (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Heat at Clippers (ESPN, 10:30 p.m.); Wisconsin at Florida (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Toledo at Northern Illinois (ESPN2, 9 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); The Truman Show (AMC, 8 p.m.); Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (G4, 8 p.m.); Key & Peele (Comedy Central, 10:30 p.m.);
Yes, that’s bacon. Yes, that’s a turkey. Yes, you should make this for Thanksgiving.
The second trailer for Grand Theft Auto V was released today, and it…is…spectacular.
Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real