- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Nnamdi Asomugha Has Your E-mail Account Covered, Too
Who needs a spam filter when you’ve got Nnamdi? [Funny or Die via SB Nation]
It’s with a surprisingly old-fashioned formula. [Grantland]
Everyone send him @Horse_ebooks tweets! [Shutdown Corner]
Who said he doesn’t have much of an offensive game?! [Pro Basketball Talk]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Grizzlies at Thunder (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Heat at Clippers (ESPN, 10:30 p.m.); Wisconsin at Florida (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Toledo at Northern Illinois (ESPN2, 9 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); The Truman Show (AMC, 8 p.m.); Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (G4, 8 p.m.); Key & Peele (Comedy Central, 10:30 p.m.);
Yes, that’s bacon. Yes, that’s a turkey. Yes, you should make this for Thanksgiving.
The second trailer for Grand Theft Auto V was released today, and it…is…spectacular.
Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts