- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Nnamdi Asomugha Has Your E-mail Account Covered, Too
Who needs a spam filter when you’ve got Nnamdi? [Funny or Die via SB Nation]
It’s with a surprisingly old-fashioned formula. [Grantland]
Everyone send him @Horse_ebooks tweets! [Shutdown Corner]
Who said he doesn’t have much of an offensive game?! [Pro Basketball Talk]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Grizzlies at Thunder (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Heat at Clippers (ESPN, 10:30 p.m.); Wisconsin at Florida (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Toledo at Northern Illinois (ESPN2, 9 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); The Truman Show (AMC, 8 p.m.); Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (G4, 8 p.m.); Key & Peele (Comedy Central, 10:30 p.m.);
Yes, that’s bacon. Yes, that’s a turkey. Yes, you should make this for Thanksgiving.
The second trailer for Grand Theft Auto V was released today, and it…is…spectacular.
Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters