- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Norv Turner Era In San Diego May Finally Be Over
Not that it wasn’t expected, but it’s also been expected about 50 other times and never happened, so: you never can tell. [San Diego Union-Tribune]
Peyton Hillis’s return to Cleveland sounds real heartwarming. [NFL.com]
Four games at once, under one roof. Is the world ready? [SI.com]
a.k.a. “pain.” [BuzzFeed Sports]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Broncos at Raiders (NFL Network, 8:20 p.m.); Knicks at Heat (TNT, 8 p.m.); Mavericks at Suns (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); Long Beach State at Syracuse (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.); Jurassic Park (Encore, 8 p.m.); Men in Black (Encore, 10:10 p.m.); Smokey and the Bandit (CMT, 9 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
“Andouille & crawfish mac ‘n cheese burger with slow roasted garlic tomatoes, baby arugula and creole vinaigrette.” Holy crap.
And finally, tonight…
The end of the world is indeed coming, Australia’s prime minister warns. Blame Psy. [h/t Gawker]
Dylan Murphy and Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'