- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Norv Turner Era In San Diego May Finally Be Over
Not that it wasn’t expected, but it’s also been expected about 50 other times and never happened, so: you never can tell. [San Diego Union-Tribune]
Peyton Hillis’s return to Cleveland sounds real heartwarming. [NFL.com]
Four games at once, under one roof. Is the world ready? [SI.com]
a.k.a. “pain.” [BuzzFeed Sports]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Broncos at Raiders (NFL Network, 8:20 p.m.); Knicks at Heat (TNT, 8 p.m.); Mavericks at Suns (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); Long Beach State at Syracuse (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.); Jurassic Park (Encore, 8 p.m.); Men in Black (Encore, 10:10 p.m.); Smokey and the Bandit (CMT, 9 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
“Andouille & crawfish mac ‘n cheese burger with slow roasted garlic tomatoes, baby arugula and creole vinaigrette.” Holy crap.
And finally, tonight…
The end of the world is indeed coming, Australia’s prime minister warns. Blame Psy. [h/t Gawker]
Dylan Murphy and Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts