- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Norv Turner Era In San Diego May Finally Be Over
Not that it wasn’t expected, but it’s also been expected about 50 other times and never happened, so: you never can tell. [San Diego Union-Tribune]
Peyton Hillis’s return to Cleveland sounds real heartwarming. [NFL.com]
Four games at once, under one roof. Is the world ready? [SI.com]
a.k.a. “pain.” [BuzzFeed Sports]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Broncos at Raiders (NFL Network, 8:20 p.m.); Knicks at Heat (TNT, 8 p.m.); Mavericks at Suns (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); Long Beach State at Syracuse (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.); Jurassic Park (Encore, 8 p.m.); Men in Black (Encore, 10:10 p.m.); Smokey and the Bandit (CMT, 9 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
“Andouille & crawfish mac ‘n cheese burger with slow roasted garlic tomatoes, baby arugula and creole vinaigrette.” Holy crap.
And finally, tonight…
The end of the world is indeed coming, Australia’s prime minister warns. Blame Psy. [h/t Gawker]
Dylan Murphy and Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success