- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Norv Turner Era In San Diego May Finally Be Over
Not that it wasn’t expected, but it’s also been expected about 50 other times and never happened, so: you never can tell. [San Diego Union-Tribune]
Peyton Hillis’s return to Cleveland sounds real heartwarming. [NFL.com]
Four games at once, under one roof. Is the world ready? [SI.com]
a.k.a. “pain.” [BuzzFeed Sports]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Broncos at Raiders (NFL Network, 8:20 p.m.); Knicks at Heat (TNT, 8 p.m.); Mavericks at Suns (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); Long Beach State at Syracuse (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.); Jurassic Park (Encore, 8 p.m.); Men in Black (Encore, 10:10 p.m.); Smokey and the Bandit (CMT, 9 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
“Andouille & crawfish mac ‘n cheese burger with slow roasted garlic tomatoes, baby arugula and creole vinaigrette.” Holy crap.
And finally, tonight…
The end of the world is indeed coming, Australia’s prime minister warns. Blame Psy. [h/t Gawker]
Dylan Murphy and Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Top 5 NFL Landing Spots for Alabama Crimson Tide Coach
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense