- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Norv Turner Era In San Diego May Finally Be Over
Not that it wasn’t expected, but it’s also been expected about 50 other times and never happened, so: you never can tell. [San Diego Union-Tribune]
Peyton Hillis’s return to Cleveland sounds real heartwarming. [NFL.com]
Four games at once, under one roof. Is the world ready? [SI.com]
a.k.a. “pain.” [BuzzFeed Sports]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Broncos at Raiders (NFL Network, 8:20 p.m.); Knicks at Heat (TNT, 8 p.m.); Mavericks at Suns (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); Long Beach State at Syracuse (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.); Jurassic Park (Encore, 8 p.m.); Men in Black (Encore, 10:10 p.m.); Smokey and the Bandit (CMT, 9 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
“Andouille & crawfish mac ‘n cheese burger with slow roasted garlic tomatoes, baby arugula and creole vinaigrette.” Holy crap.
And finally, tonight…
The end of the world is indeed coming, Australia’s prime minister warns. Blame Psy. [h/t Gawker]
Dylan Murphy and Dan Fogarty contributed to this post.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?