- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Now That He’s Still Suffering Hip Issues, What’s The (Brandon) Marshall Plan?
Brandon Marshall’s hip is an issue. If he was an old lady living in Boca Raton, this would be expected — but many were counting on him to be a WR1. Should fantasy players now adjust their approach when considering him on draft day? Scott Engel and Adam Ronis tackle the issues surrounding the Bears receiver.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 a.m., Monday nights from 8 to 11 p.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET.
Photo via Getty
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime