- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Now That He’s Still Suffering Hip Issues, What’s The (Brandon) Marshall Plan?
Brandon Marshall’s hip is an issue. If he was an old lady living in Boca Raton, this would be expected — but many were counting on him to be a WR1. Should fantasy players now adjust their approach when considering him on draft day? Scott Engel and Adam Ronis tackle the issues surrounding the Bears receiver.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 a.m., Monday nights from 8 to 11 p.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET.
Photo via Getty
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World