- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Now The Browns Will Look To Sign Willis McGahee… Adjust Your Fantasy Rosters Accordingly [Updated]
What? Willis McGahee doesn’t impact your fantasy team in the slightest way? I find that had to believe (I’ve seen your roster).
Only hours after the Browns dealt Trent Richardson to the Colts for a 2014 first round draft pick, Cleveland has signed free agent RB McGahee, pending a physical. McGahee, 31, was cut by the Broncos in June, then tried out for the Giants, who decided instead to go with Brandon Jacobs redux.
Bobby Rainey and Chris Ogbonnaya now aren’t the only running backs on the Browns’ roster. It’s lonely being the only two guys on the depth chart.
Last season with the Broncos McGahee had 731 yards and four touchdowns in nine starts.
Hmm, can a person win NFL Comeback Player of the Year twice? McGahee won the award in 2004 with the Bills, after returning from a knee injury.
[Updated]: This move is becoming official as of Thursday afternoon:
Willis McGahee signing a #Browns contract right now, per source.
— Tony Grossi (@TonyGrossi) September 19, 2013
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts